Scented Candles | Luxe Canister Range
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
We pride ourselves on being able to offer you the best when it comes to fragrance choice. Below is our current and seasonal fragrance range where you will find something to your liking whether it be for candles, melts or our diffusers.
Champagne and Strawberries Just picture luscious ripe strawberries and raspberries floating amongst the bubbles in a glass of champagne and you have one of our most popular fragrances. Smooth and sweet, this fragrance is a true delight to the senses.
Coconut Lime & Elderflower
A fruity infusion of lime juice, bergamot peel and pineapple rounded out with coconut, elderflower with sweet hints of burnt sugar and caramel.
Sexy & alluring, Entice is a powerful seductive scent which will send your senses into overdrive. Whilst is has a distinctive masculine aftershave type fragrance, it appeals to both men and women. Entice has sharp notes of bergamot & cedar wood coupled with warm leather & musk base notes.
Fig & Cassis Another very popular fragrance, Fig & Cassis is a blend of sweet, freshly cut fig pieces, with soothing cassis back notes. An exotic and intriguing mix which bathes you in mystery.
This variety of pear derives its name from the phrase Doyenne du Comice, meaning 'Top of the show', as they are often celebrated as the best pear variety. Originating in France, the fragrance is rich, juicy and meltingly smooth. An amazing pear fragrance.
Goji Berry & Tarocco Orange
A wonderful fruity fusion of sweet goji berries, blackcurrant and grape blended with zesty blood orange, grapefruit and lime. If you love citrus, you will love this one.
This playful mix is based on the popular drink "Sex on the Beach". Reminiscent of the tropics this gorgeous scent blends sweet fruit notes of mandarin, peach, apricot, and cranberry.
Lady Million *Type
Just like the perfume, Lady Million *Type is dazzling and seductive, a desirable composition of floral and fresh notes that features bitter orange, neroli and jasmine.
Lemongrass & Persian Lime
Our all-time bestseller, this fragrance has a natural fresh citrus scent of lemongrass combined with zesty lime, lemon peel and a soft floral undertone. You have to smell this one to believe it.
Lychee & Guava Sorbet
Sweet, vibrant and fresh, with lychee fruit and mixed berries balanced with a fruit burst of guava sorbet, lime peel and vanilla.
Oriental Musk & Myrrh
A warm and sensuous blend with an oriental feel. At the heart is the richness of myrrh and musk complimented by floral touches of heliotrope, magnolia and jasmine. Note the added hints of tonka bean, amber and vetiver that finish this mystical aroma.
Pink Champagne & Exotic Fruits
A platter of the most nectarous ingredients, Pink Champagne & Exotic Fruits can only be described as ambrosial with delicious passion fruit and guava notes at the heart, and pink grapefruit adding a sweet richness to this complex blend.
Very much like the perfume, this fragrance has a sensual and sophisticated woody fragrance. The top notes are juicy and fresh with Bergamot, lemon, ylang ylang and peach. The middle notes are comprised of a complex floral blend of jasmine, iris, narcissus, violet and rose all held together with a base of sandalwood, amber, musk and a hint of vanilla.
A rich base of warm amber, sandalwood, vanilla, patchouli and musk supporting mid-notes of rose, orange flower, iris, and lotus blossom, with top notes of berries, plum, orange, and bergamot to create a complex, sensual fragrance.
If you a lover of caramel then you have to add this one to your fragrance collection. Enriched with sweet and buttery caramel, this fragrance is perfectly balanced with rich, creamy vanilla, coconut and tonka bean. Almost good enough to eat (although we don't advise it).
Very Vanilla If you are a lover of vanilla, you simply have to smell this one to believe it. An intense vanilla aroma with a subtle touch of cream.
This perfume-quality fragrance combines bottom notes of light musk and sandalwood, mid notes of green leafy notes, rose, geranium, clove with light top notes of bergamot, lemon, lime, and mandarin. Very refreshing.
White Christmas (Sugar Plum Fairies)
Just like the fairy tale of the little girl who visits the land of sweets on Chrsitmas Eve in the Nutcracker, this fragrance is ever so sweet and innoscent. Features fragrances notes of apple, peach, berries, golden pear, pineapple and citrus, combined with spices like cinnamon bark and clove, and finished off with caramel, coconut, musk and sweet vanilla cream.
CARE NOTES CANDLES
- When using your candle for the first time, ensure you burn it for a minimum of 1 hour so the melt pool reaches the sides of the candle glass or container. This will prevent the candle tunneling down and leaving unmelted wax around the sides.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm to ensure that your candle is burning gently. If your candle is creating an uneven burn, simply adjust the wick to the centre of the glass or container.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time and let it cool completely before relighting. Never burn the candle right down to the bottom.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight as discolouration may occur.
- As will all candles, failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Please refer to the warning label on the bottom of each candle.
WICK FREE CANDLES
- When using your wick free candle for the first time, ensure you melt it for a minimum 1 hour so the melt pool reaches the sides of the candle glass or container. This will prevent the candle tunneling down and leaving unmelted wax around the sides.
- If you find the fragrance is not as strong after a period of time, carefully pour the melted wax into a throw away container to expose a fresh layer of wax and the fragrances strength will return.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight as discolouration may occur.
- Don’t leave warmers on when unattended for long periods of time or overnight.
- As with all candles, failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Please refer to the warning label on the bottom of each candle.
- Place your soy melt into your chosen oil/melt burner, ensuring that you have enough room for the wax once melted. If you suspect it may be too big, you can break your melt in half.
- Your melt fragrance should last up to 24 hours. It has been reported that they last much longer than this.
- The same safety principals apply to your melts as they do with candles.
- Your soy melt will cool and solidify after you’ve extinguished the tea light candle or turned off your electric burner. You can either reuse the wax or tap it out.
- As with all candles, failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Your diffuser glass holds 200mls, but we have supplied you with 250mls of diffuser fragrance oil, giving you a small refill.
- Carefully pour approximately half of your diffuser fragrance oil into the diffuser glass, and place your reeds or sola flower into the diffuser. You will need to turn your reeds upside down a few times initially to ensure the fragrance travels all the way up the reed. The sola flower does not need to be moved once in place. Top up with the diffuser fragrance as necessary.
- Place the diffuser glass on a stable surface and keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact with furniture, fabrics and finished wood surfaces.Don’t allow direct contact with skin or eyes and if ingested, don’t induce vomiting. Contact your local poisons information centre.